Build And Publish a jQuery Mobile App In 5 Minutes
I’m going to show you how to build and publish a jQuery Mobile app in under 5 minutes.
Building the app
- Sign up for Appery.io Starter plan
- Create new app by entering its name and clicking Create:
- Build the mobile UI by dragging components form the palette into the page:
Note the highlighted changes.
- Select the button and open Events tab
- Click Test button to launch the app in the browser:
Hosting the app
- To exit, click Back to project list button
- Open Hosting tab:
- Click Change project type to mobile web button to switch the app type to Mobile Web.
- Enter app name and click Publish:
- Now go to http://helloworld.app.appery.io using mobile or desktop browser
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)