How to Set Clipboard Text Programmatically in Windows Phone
If you have to set the Clipboard text programmatically in your Windows Phone, you can use the Clipboard Class that is defined in the System.Windows Namespace.
Clipboard is a static class that exposes 3 properties
How to Set Clipboard text (Copy Paste) programmatically in Windows Phone?
You can use the Clipboard.SetText to set the text for the clipboar.
There is also a restriction to use the Clipboard.GetText which results in the SecurityException.
To test if the Clipboard has the value that you set, just paste the data to a textbox after using the Clipboard.SetText
- Loading the Image that is Set as Resource in Build Action
- Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone – Article #8 – RadHubTile
- How to display Suggestions in ‘on screen keyboard’ for a textbox in Windows Phone app?
- How to write data to a file in Isolated Storage in Windows Phone ?
- Retrieve the screen resolution of Windows Phone 7 using c#
- Scheduling Notification in Windows Phone - Reminders
- How to retreive the TimeZone programatically in Windows Phone ?
- Tiles in Windows Phone Mango - Update an Application Tile using ShellTile APIs
- You cant do this using PhoneCallTask in Windows Phone
- Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone – Article #6 – RadAutoCompleteBox
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)